English and Chinese version available below
As a result of toronto reverting back to stage 2, the following changes will be effective as of Tuesday October 12th, 2020.
1. “ALL” drop ins are cancelled. Passes will be put on hold as we have done previously and will be extended when customers are ready to reactivate their Ac again.
2. New operating hours will be changed to 5pm-11pm on weekdays, and 10am-10pm on weekend and holidays
3. Only singles are allowed except for doubles partners that are from the same household.
4. All coaching programs will continue as normal, even those outside of new operating hours
Reminder to all players that MASKS ARE MANDATORY whenever you are no longer on the court.
– Masks must be worn at all times within the building, except for when you are on court as the new mandatory mask bylaw comes into effect July 7. If you do not have a mask, disposable masks will be sold at the front desk.Thank you in advance for adhering to the new policies in order to keep everyone safe!
– Doubles allowed ONLY if you and your partner are from the SAME residential address
– Max 4 people per court
Additional safety rules:
– NO handshakes, high fives, or any physical contact at all times
– Do NOT touch any equipment other than your own, including nets, bird tubes, chairs, rackets etc (if you need help with net set up, please ask the front desk)
– Try to touch the bird as little as possible with your hands, use your racket to pick up and pass the bird
– Sit in the SAME SEAT. Do NOT move seats
– All other health and sanitation rules such as 2m and washing hands as dictated by the health and safety act