Changes to rules and regulations. Please Read information below
- For OPEN categories ONLY, quarterfinals will now be played with rally points system, best of 3 sets to 21 points (with tie breaker)
- Scheduling is now posted, please sign in 30 minutes before the start of your game. Otherwise the match will be considered a walkover.
You can now pre-order lunch and/or dinner for epic open! Provided by our sponsor Gourmet Malaysia (All early bird athletes will receive 1 free meal)
*no refunds and changes after initial registration deadline on May 8th, 2019*
Early Bird AprIL 8-17, 2019
(PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE A FREE MEAL VALUED AT $15)
Registration Deadline May 8, 2019 AT 23:59PM
all payments and events are finalized at the registration deadline
Please read the full details and regulations below. Minimum Age for Masters has been adjusted!
Date: June 1, 2019 – June 2, 2019
Registration Cost: Flat rate of $80 for up to 3 events (Includes a FREE Chaopai game shirt)
Contact info on the bottom of our webpage for any additional questions
|U15/U17/U19||BS, GS, BD, GD, MX|
|OPEN||MS, WS, MD, WD, MX|
|Masters (80+/100+/ 110+/ 120+)||MD, WD, MX|
REGISTRATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE FULL
– OPEN MS
– U15 BD
June 1 – all masters, open doubles/mixed
June 2 – all juniors and open singles
Draw and schedules are now posted!
Over $15,000 prize pool.
All Players will receive a FREE ChaoPai Game Shirt ($50 retail value)
Estimated Cash Prize of $4500 for Open division A winners (MS, WS, MD, WD, XD)
For all other divisions, A flight champions will each receive a ChaoPai badminton Racquets (Retail value of up to $220).
Lots of ChaoPai bags and accessories to be won!
Consolation for open also receive amazing prizes of racket, bag and towel!
*The value listed above will be the total value awarded to each events, winners of the doubles and mixed events will share 50% of the award value with team partner
**subject to change based on final entries
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- A and B Flight for all events (depending on number of entries)
- Early rounds up to Quarter Finals will be played with rally points system, best of 3 sets to 11 points (no tie breaker)
- EXCEPT quarterfinals for open categories, which will be played with rally points system, best of 3 sets to 21 points (with tie breaker)
- Semi Finals and Finals will be played with rally points system, best of 3 sets to 21 points (tie breaker win by 2 points)
- Players guaranteed at least 2 matches per event, walkovers are considered as a match
- All players are welcome to participate in the Open, Open events will be played in A and B flights
- Each player can register up to 3 events and into a maximum of 2 different age groups (player must meet the age requirement of the associated age category)
- To be eligible to the Juniors or Masters Events, the age the player is considered as of Apr 8th, 2019.
- U15: Born on Apr 8th, 2004 or later
- U17: Born on Apr 8th, 2002 or later
- U19: Born on Apr 8th, 2000 or later
- *Protective eyewear is highly recommended for U15, U17, and U19 participants
- Masters: The sum of age of both players as of Apr 8th 2019 will be taken for doubles (Partial years will not be considered; age will be round down to years before the ages are added)
- 80+ : Min Age 30, Born on Apr 8th, 1989 or earlier
- 100+ : Min Age 40, Born on Apr 8th, 1979 or earlier
- 110+ : Min Age 50, Born on Apr 8th, 1969 or earlier
- 120+ : Min Age 55, Born on Apr 8th, 1964 or earlier
MOTION CARE will be providing a FREE 15 MIN MASSAGE treatment per player on a first come first serve base at the venue during our tournament as well as raffling off free massage packages!
Gourmet Malaysia will be providing the food for our athletes and staff at the venue. Those who signed up for early bird will receive a free meal from them!