Early Bird AprIL 8-17, 2019
(PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE A FREE MEAL VALUED AT $15)
Registration Deadline May 8, 2019 AT 23:59PM
Please read the full details and regulations below.
Minimum Age for Masters has been adjusted!
Date: June 1, 2019 – June 2, 2019
Registration Cost: Flat rate of $80 for up to 3 events (Includes a FREE Chaopai game shirt)
Contact info on the bottom of our webpage for any additional questions
|U15/U17/U19||BS, GS, BD, GD, MX|
|OPEN||MS, WS, MD, WD, MX|
|Masters (80+/100+/ 110+/ 120+)||MD, WD, MX|
Draw and schedule will be posted on May 23rd 2019
Over $15,000 prize pool.
All Players will receive a FREE ChaoPai Game Shirt ($50 retail value)
Estimated Cash Prize of $4500 for Open division A winners (MS, WS, MD, WD, XD)
For all other divisions, A flight champions will each receive a ChaoPai badminton Racquets (Retail value of up to $220).
Lots of ChaoPai bags and accessories to be won!
*The value listed above will be the total value awarded to each events, winners of the doubles and mixed events will share 50% of the award value with team partner
**subject to change based on final entries
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- A and B Flight for all events (depending on number of entries)
- Early rounds up to Quarter Finals will be played with rally points system, best of 3 sets to 11 points (no tie breaker)
- Semi Finals and Finals will be played with rally points system, best of 3 sets to 21 points (tie breaker win by 2 points)
- Players guaranteed at least 2 matches per event, walkovers are considered as a match
- All players are welcome to participate in the Open, Open events will be played in A and B flights
- Each player can register up to 3 events and into a maximum of 2 different age groups (player must meet the age requirement of the associated age category)
- To be eligible to the Juniors or Masters Events, the age the player is considered as of Apr 8th, 2019.
- U15: Born on Apr 8th, 2004 or later
- U17: Born on Apr 8th, 2002 or later
- U19: Born on Apr 8th, 2000 or later
- *Protective eyewear is highly recommended for U15, U17, and U19 participants
- Masters: The sum of age of both players as of Apr 8th 2019 will be taken for doubles (Partial years will not be considered; age will be round down to years before the ages are added)
- 80+ : Min Age 30, Born on Apr 8th, 1989 or earlier
- 100+ : Min Age 40, Born on Apr 8th, 1979 or earlier
- 110+ : Min Age 50, Born on Apr 8th, 1969 or earlier
- 120+ : Min Age 55, Born on Apr 8th, 1964 or earlier